Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today we...

Today we wrote journal entries, learned more about telling time, listened to a funny story about a dog that acted like a person, played "Stop the Clock" in the computer lab, and lots more. Here are some pictures and student work from our day:

Prompt: Invent a new sandwich and describe it.
"I would invent a new sandwich that tastes like cherries. It will have mints and cherries in it. Every time you take a bite it will sqirt cherry juice in your mouth. It will make you smarter in school and make you get 100s on everything.

Written and Illustrated by: KS

Prompt: Write about your favorite toy.

"My favorite toy is my Ipoud I Like it becase it is fun to lessin to and you get to lessin to iny kind you whant but best of all i Like my ipoud.

Written and Illustrated by: MR

Here we are hard at work trying to master this tricky time telling thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment