Thursday, April 15, 2010

Breaking News!

We now have a brand new classroom blog that each and everyone of the students in our class can contribute to. Mrs. Yoder told me about this website and I am very excited to start using it with our class. The students and I went to the lab this afternoon and had a great time learning all about typing, posting, and commenting on others' posts. Today I had them post a blog using one of their journal assignments from the week. It was so much fun to watch and listen to the students as they discovered the wonder of the blogging world for themselves.  I am so excited to incorporate this mode of learning in our classroom! They all did such a wonderful job!

If you would like to go and see for yourself the website is:

kidblog.org/msmckeownsclass

You may log in using:
username: guest
password: guest

Feel free to check it out and comment away (don't forget to leave your name so we know who you are)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment